A radio frequency programmable room thermostat and receiver. A combined time switch and room thermostat which allows the user to set different periods, with different target temperatures, for space heating over a daily cycle. The RF programmable room thermostat has been developed for use in areas where it is not practical, or acceptable, to run cables between the room thermostat and other control components in the system.
With it's attractive slim line design, multiple installation options (mounted or free standing) and 30 metre range, the TLX RFP is a truly flexible solution. Programming the TLX RFP is simple, choose from one of the six pre-defined control programmes, or set up a unique user defined programme to create a preferred temperature cycle. Both Comfort and Economy programme options are available at the push of a button. TLX RFP also gives you the option to manually override the programmed cycles. With built in frost protection safeguarding pipes from freezing, and Optimum start for energy efficiency, the TLX RFP also delivers economic benefits.
- No wiring between thermostat and receiver
- Typical transmission range of 30 metres
- Large multi parameter backlit display
- 6 pre-defined and 3 user defined control programmes
- Room temperature/ Clock display
- Manual or automatic operation
- Frost protection and Optimum start feature