The Sunvic TLM Room Thermostat is renowned for its high Specification and reputation for accuracy and reliability and is suitable for medium to heavy duty applications with a rating from 4 amp to 20 amp resistive loads. They incorporate a single pole, single throw (On/Off) switch and a robust magnetically controlled switching mechanism. The TLM Thermostats are available for applications including frost protection, under floor heating and control of any direct electrical heating system. TLM Room Thermostats are supplied with a steel base plate which is suitable for surface mounting or will fit to standard conduit boxes.
- Standard thermostat with changeover back contact with rating 5amp resistive .
- Temperature Range: 10° to 40°C
- Operating Voltages: 220/240Vac
- Current Rating: 20/5 Amp
- Switch Type: SPDT (Single Pole, Dual Throw)
- 20 Amp rated On/Off contacts
- High specification and reliability
- Wide range available to suit all applications
- Robust magnetically controlled switch mechanism
- Adjustable Range Stops