The Powersaver Boost is a simple to use, multi application time switch. Although primarily used for the control of water heating, the PSB can also be used for a multitude of applications including the control of panel heaters, security lighting or combi boilers.
Electronic Boost controller with a single button operation, offering three user-selectable boost periods of 1/2 hour, 1 hour or 2 hours. An indicator light on the product shows the remaining time. One of the main benefits of the Powersaver Boost product is its standard size. This is common to all models, which fit directly onto a single gang pattress box. This allows installation or upgrading from one model to another, quick and simple. The Powersaver family saves on fuel expenditure and energy wastage by automatically switching off when the user may forget.
- Contact Rating 16A Resistive 240V a.c.
- Supply 230V 50/60 Hz a.c.
- Fixing Single Pattress - Surface and Flush Mounting
- Resolution of Programs N/A
- Power Consumption 10VA Maximum
- Live Parts Protection This unit is totally protected by the enclosure
- Dirt and Moisture Protection IP00
- Shock Protection Class 1 (this unit must be connected to earth)
- Case Material Polycarbonate
- Type of Action Type 1B
- Temperature Rating T35
- Operation Temperature 0oC to 35oC
- Memory Reserve none
- Display none
- Program Settings none
- Boost Settings User selectable - 1/2, 1 or 2 hours
- Control Pollution Category Normal